USS Dwight D. Eisenhower Ship 69.
Keel Laid Aug. 15, 1970
Launched Oct. 11, 1975
Commissioned Oct. 18, 1977
Limited Edition #2209
Ceramic mug measures 5.5”
Opening 3”- Base 4”
~ I understand circumstances arise.
~ If you cannot make immediate payment or no longer interested in item,
~ Please contact me.
~ I am more than happy to re-list an item or give you more time.
~ I just ask that items are not sitting inactive from possible buyers without reason.
~ I accept PayPal, Major Credit Cards, Easy Gift Cards, and any other verified form of payment.
~ Reserved items will be listed only after payment is made and order is ready to ship.
SHIPPING | HANDLING | INSURANCE
~ Shipping prices are set from a rounded rate to include postage and supplies.
~ I prefer to use USPS Priority Mail Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping Options.
~ USPS Priority Mail is usually delivered within 2-4 days.
~ USPS Priority Mail includes Shipping and Insurance.
~ Please Contact me directly for INTERNATIONAL orders.
~ FREE Local Pick-up.
~ I have 1-day handling time and 1-day to ship.
Oversized items (such as furniture and home furnishings) are available:
1. FREE Local Pickup
2. LOCAL delivery upto 30 miles from zipcode 22026 for $50-$150 delivery fee
3. Freight or FedEx rates that will be calculated by request and could exceed $25. PLEASE calculate and discuss shipping costs PRIOR to purchase.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. Please READ listing descriptions carefully and MESSAGE me any questions.
2. If you have questions, please contact me BEFORE you pay!!!!
3. If you have any concerns, PLEASE contact me before leaving feedback.
4. Service and Satisfaction are very important to me. I expect the same courtesy.
5. I will do my best to solve all issues in a timely manner.
6. Refunds are processed through the same method of payment or by Etsy policy.
7. Exchanges are allowed, please contact me if you're invested in a different item.
VINTAGE | ANTIQUES | COLLECTABLES
~ Items are Researched to the best of my ability.
~ Some items are appraised by local experts.
~ I am NOT a professional Appraiser.
STORAGE | CONDITION
~ All my items are stored in a climate controlled area. Smoke-Free Home.
~ However, my unique collection is acquired from client projects.
~ Previous owners may have stored items incorrectly; resulting in stains, discoloration, dry rot, dirt, rust, musk/mildew smell, mold/dust or other allergens.
~ These types of defects or damages WILL be listed and NOT a reason to return.
~ Some sanitary measures have been taken for cleanliness and health.
~ Minimal handling to avoid risk of damaging original item in its current matured state.
Please READ listing descriptions carefully and MESSAGE me any questions.
~ Items are Vintage, Antique, Pre-Owned, Collectables, and just OLD in Age.
~ I try to describe all items to the best of my ability.
~ However, descriptions are subjective and my opinion may differ from yours.
If you have questions, please contact me BEFORE you pay!!!!
~ New items will be listed with condition details if original packaging or tags are removed. Occasionally, I do come across new, unopened vintage items.